We provide a managed WordPress hosting and support service to UK-based clients.
What do we mean by ‘managed’ WordPress hosting?
We believe all websites should be hosted properly, and we believe conventional hosting doesn’t quite cut it. Conventional web hosting involves having your website published to a hosting environment and then leaving it there, and for us it’s the ‘leaving it there’ that causes problems.
Managed hosting involves having your website published to a hosting environment and then having an expert look after it for you. It typically offers enhanced performance and security that you simply won’t get with conventional hosting.
If your website is a WordPress website, who updates it when WordPress releases a new version? Do you know how to protect your site from dodgy plug-ins and malware? And what about back-ups, who does those?
Our hosting includes many things you won’t get with other hosting providers as standard, and some won’t be able to provide these at all. Read our hosting comparison chart below to find out what you get with us.
- Your website published online
- Updates to WordPress and Plugins
- Daily backups
- Brute force login protection
- Independent site availability checking
- Daily virus & malware scans
- Your own UK based personal account manager
- WordPress comment and contact form spam protection
- HTTPs Certification
- Access to professional font libraries
- Search engine optimisation tools
- SSL emails
- Google Analytics (dashboard and email report)
- Performance monitoring & reporting
- Fine-tuned for security & performance at every level
Many conventional hosting companies will offer ‘WordPress hosting’ which is simply a button to install the software. This is not Managed WordPress hosting!
How much does it cost?
Our managed WordPress hosting starts at £360 per year. This will meet the requirements of most small to medium sized companies. Disk space allocation can be spread across website and email mailboxes, and there’s no limit to the number of mailboxes you can have.
- 10 GB disk space
- Up to 25,000 page views per month
- £360 per year
- 20 GB disk space
- Up to 50,000 page views per month
- £660 per year
- 30 GB disk space
- Up to 75,000 page views per month
- £900 per year
Does your business require increased disk space, advanced security or hourly back-ups? We can put together a tailored plan best suited to your business needs.
All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.